The slides given are apt to be used during classes, followed up by exercises which can be used as reinforcement material, homework or assessment.
The files are as follows:
1. Power Point (teaching material) – 26 slides of introduction about the topic along with exercises
2. PDF / Ms. Word (worksheet) – 11 pages of brief explanation and exercises
The sections are as follows:
– Brief explanation
– Part 1. Identifying Singular and Plural Nouns
– Part 2. Plural Nouns (changing singular to plural noun)
– Part 3. Singular and Plural Noun (fill in the blanks with either singular or plural noun)
– Answer keys
Hopefully these resources enable your students to have an enjoyable class!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy is given for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is also limited to classroom use only.
You may request for special permission by contacting me at: [email protected]
You can also find me at: