Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Armenian Match – Fruits and Vegetables is a flexible resource that works as a matching or memory activity and is well-suited to language centers and group rotations.
The cards are compatible with other categories, so they can be mixed with other topics as the need arises.
- 71 cards (35 matches and one title card)
- : apple, banana, peach, avocado, tomato, blueberries, beet, garlic, lettuce, broccoli, grapes, onion, carrot, cherry, lemon, corn, mushroom, pumpkin, eggplant, celery, strawberry, pineapple, ginger, cauliflower, potato. cantaloupe, raspberries, mango, chili, watermelon, coconut, kiwi, bell pepper, orange
- PDF and PNG files
Also includes the English version as a bonus extra!
- Print, laminate and cut the individual cards.
- Mix the vocab and picture cards and have students match the picture with the vocab.
- Play the memory game. After mixing, place the cards face down and have students turn over two cards. If the student matches the picture with vocab, the student keeps the set before trying to find another match. If no match is found the next student takes a turn. Continue until all cards have been matched. The student with the most cards at the end is the winner.
- Cards are versatile and can be divided into as few or as many sets as required.