Light and Sound Activity Packet Light Energy
by Dr. Dave's Science
This unit bundle has everything you need to teach a comprehensive unit on light and sound energy. The unit includes interesting hands-on activities on reflection and refraction, sound, diagrams assignments, along with teacher information sheets and plenty of student worksheets. A comprehensive PowerPoint on sound and light is provided as are reading comprehension, a graphing activity and more!
Is it possible to align the study of light and sound, student interest, and NGSS standards? In a word, yes!
Resources in this Bundle include:
Light and Sound PowerPoint
Thunder and Lightning Reading comprehension
Refraction and Reverse Writing
The Reappearing Penny
White Light and ROYGBIV
Reflection and Transparency
Producing or Reflecting Light
Optical Effects with Spinning Discs
Water Drop Lens
Parts of a Wave
• This product is not editable.
• Please take a minute to read the product description and to view the thumbnails provided for this product.
• All products are for individual use in a single classroom. If you’re interested in sharing with other teachers, parents, or facilitators, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final.
• If you have technical issues, MbT requests that you contact their support team for technical assistance.
Dr. David Purvis. After obtaining a PhD in Microbiology, I switched careers and became a middle school science teacher because I loved kids. Almost thirty years later I have taught science in some context to every grade level from pre-K to college education classes including many years of 8th grade physical science. My store offers rigorous resources that align meaningful content, an inquiry approach, NGSS standards, and student interest.
Copyright by Dr. Dave’s Science. All Rights Reserved.