Ready to display the work of your students?
Let’s show them that when we face a difficult problem we can always find a solution and grow and learn from it with this “we turn lemons into lemonade” bulletin board display.
To assemble this wonderful piece you will need: scissors, card stock, clear tape, string, clothes pin, laminating pouches, and thermal laminator.
How to assemble your “We turn lemons into lemonade” bulletin.
- To make sure your bulletin will be preserved to be used in the future print out on card stock. You will need 18 card stock pages. Print pages 4 to 21.
- Cut out all your letters, lemons, and shapes.
- You will need about 18 laminating pouches unless you get really creative and fit more letters into the pouches. Start laminating all your cut outs. 😉
- Cut out all your letters, lemons, and shapes again.
- Use clear tape to attach your letters, lemon, and lemonade drink to the bulletin board.
- Get clothes pin and a string to hang the word lemonade and you are done!
Pictures of final project included. You don’t need clothes pin and string if you don’t want. You can simply tape everything to the board.
The whole piece will be around 3 ft. high and 4 ft. long and may vary according to your placement.