This printable will be a wonderful addition to your beginning (initial) sound learning center activity. Your child will determine the correct letter on the hamster then isolate the beginning sound of the picture on the hamster wheel to make a match. Also included are puzzles to match the hamster to the correct wheel.
–26 hamster letters
–26 sound wheels
–26 puzzles with hamsters(letters) and wheels(sounds)
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Can be used for assessment purposes.
* Can be used in small group.
* Can be used at a literacy center.
* Can be used in whole group – circle time.
* Differentiation can be done by writing the name of the picture on the wheel.
Put a matching sticker on the backs of the pieces that go together. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the stickers match.
A squeaky thanks!!
Creations by Mrs Mouse